- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal
- ½ teaspoon bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
Click here to Read More
- Combine the water and gelatin together in a small heat safe dish. Then mix in the activated charcoal and bentonite clay (making sure it does not come in contact with any metal from measuring spoons, whisks, dishes… you’ll see there is more information about this on the packaging). Stir until completely smooth and then microwave for 10 seconds at a time until the mixture has thickened enough to apply. I microwaved it for 30 seconds total.
- It is incredibly important that you wait for the mask to cool a bit before putting on your face! The mask will continue to thicken a bit as it cools, this will also help when applying it. You do not want to burn your face so test the mixture before applying it.
- Make sure that your hair is completely pulled back and away from your face. This mask will do a fantastic job removing blackheads, and also facial hair! You’ve been warned. Please be sure to keep it away from your eyebrows and sensitive skin around your eyes, mouth. This mask is not comfortable coming off, so you’ll want to focus on only applying it where you really feel you will benefit. This said, if you start to experience pain when peeling it off you can always abort the mission and wash it away with warm water.
- Carefully apply the mask to clean, dry skin and allow to completely dry on your skin. The thicker you apply it, the longer it will take. I put on a thick layer of it and it did take almost 2 hours to dry-but it was well worth it! You may certainly apply a thinner coat if you have less time available, simply make sure you have evenly covered the area you are looking to treat. As the mask dries it will start to tighten on your skin and you may see some spots where the mask pulls apart from itself and little holes appear where the mask had previously covered. I only had a few of these on my cheeks.
- When the mask is dry, start on your forehead and carefully roll the edge to ‘start it’ and then gently pull down until you have removed the entire mask. Any leftover bits of the mask should easily wipe away. Rinse your face with warm water, pat dry and follow with a very lite application of coconut oil. This will help moisturize while providing an antibacterial layer of protection to those newly opened pores .
- GREAT USAGE OF ALOE VERA AS BEAUTIFYING AGENT……………
- AMAZING FEET SPRAY……….RESTORES YOUR SLEEP